We rely on a network of specialists and professionals who know our products and have received a strict installation training. Our dealers are able to install any of our products.
Contact us to connect with the professional installers in your area.
It depends where you are located but for most of Azenco’s outdoor solutions you will need a permit. Your local dealer will be aware of all regulations regarding your project and be able to provide you with accurate information.
However, the K-BANA modular unit doesn’t require a permit.
Contact us and we will connect you with our dealer in your area who will be able to help you bild your patio project.
FOR THE PERGOLAS AND CARPORTS
After drawing confirmation, obtention of the permit and the dealer schedule our production time frame is usually 2 weeks and can go up to 4 weeks maximum if there is any custom options.
FOR THE POOL COVERS
After drawing confirmation, obtention of the permit and the dealer schedule, our production time frame is usually 8 weeks and can go up to 12 weeks depending on the size and csutom options.
Of course we offer warranty from the date of installation
Azenco’s pergolas gutter system is invisible and control the flows of the rainwater directly into the pergola posts when the louvers are closed. In order to give full performance over time, the gutters may need cleaning to avoid the potential for clogging.
We recommend cleaning the gutters at least twice a year, especially if you have trees near your pergola that have falling leaves.
It is the owner’s responsibility to make sure the gutter downspouts are not dirty to allow the system to perform at its best.
The cleaning process is very easy if done periodically.
How to clean the gutters:
- Use a blower to remove the debris and leaves.
- Then use clear water with a hose and soft brush combined with any eco-friendly detergent to clean mold or environmental dirt and brush combined with any eco-friendly detergent.
1500 to 2000 PSI MAX.
If you decide to use a pressure washer to clean your pergola or outdoor cover, that is far more efficient than garden hoses and use less water, we highly recommend using low pressure only.
Our experts recommend choosing a pressure washer with a setting option of 1500 to 2000 PSI. It is the safe pressure suggested for cars, so you won’t need to worry about damaging or removing some of the powder coating from the aluminum.
Azenco’s warranty does not cover powder coating damages caused by above 2000 PSI pressure cleaning.
- 1/3 cup detergent (laundry detergent liquid or powder)
- 2/3 cup trisodium phosphate powder also called T.S.P. (ask your local hardware store)
- 1/4 gallon sodium hypo chloride 5% solution (Clorox® or equivalent)
- 3/4 gallon water
Rinse your outdoor cover and the area thoroughly with clear water immediately after cleaning.
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE:
- Use a spray bottle to apply on the caulk until it is soaked.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes before scrubbing with a sponge or a brush.
- Dry the caulking compounds when done.
- BAKING SODA:
- Add some spoons of water to baking soda and mix to obtain a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the caulking compounds and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Scrub out.
- Rinse with water
- UNDILUTED VINEGAR:
- Generously spray the vinegar on the caulking compound
- Let sit for about one hour
- Scrub the caulking compound with a brush.
- Rinse the area with water